|screenshot of Rolling Stone article on Aaron Hernandez (caption by Masshole Sports)|
In the new issue of Rolling Stone, contributing editor Paul Solotaroff delivers a detailed investigation into Aaron Hernandez's life. Here are five revelations about Hernandez from "The Gangster in the Huddle":
• Hernandez was a heavy user of angel dust, and had become so paranoid over the last year that he carried a gun wherever he went.
• He surrounded himself with a cohort of gangsters, and cut himself off from his family and teammates.
• Hernandez had so infuriated his head coach, Bill Belichick, with missed practices and thug-life stunts, that he was one misstep from being cut.
• Both his parents, Dennis and Terri, had criminal records, as did much of his extended family.
• Terri allegedly cheated on Dennis before his death with a violent drug dealer named Jeffrey Cummings, then married Cummings after Dennis died and moved him into the house she shared with Aaron.
Honestly, I dont doubt the angel dust part of this story. You have to be on some sort of drugs to make the stupid decisions he made in life.
But how the hell can those assholes over at Rolling Stone say that Bill Belichick was infuriated with Hernandez's "thug-life stunts" and that he was "one misstep away" from being cut by Bill Belichick? That sounds like complete and utter bullshit and quite frankly, it pisses me off.
If there’s one thing we know about Rolling Stone its that they’re really good at making shit up. They made Dzhokhar Tsarnaev look like just an ordinary average college kid who just happened to wake up one day and decide to blow up a crowd of people with his older brother.
Now they have the balls to say that Bill Belichick knew about Hernandez's "thug-life stunts" and was close to cutting him from the team because of it? Come on. That is a stupid, idiotic thing to say.
Those pricks over at Rolling Stone obviously dont have press passes. They obviously aren’t in the locker room. And its pretty obvious they were given some bad information from either one of Aaron Hernandez's brain dead relatives or one of his brain dead friends. Or maybe they fell for Ron Borges' bullshit hook line and sinker.
Borges co-wrote the Rolling Stone piece and is a notorious Patriots hater. If Rolling Stone did their homework, they would have know the guy is still butthurt over the way Belichick treated Drew Bledsoe and that the douchebag has an eternal hatred for Belichick and the Patriots organization (read more about who Ron Borges here).
Rolling Stone disgraced themselves with their Dzhokhar Tsarnaev story. They just made themselves a laughing stock with this Aaron Hernandez bullshit story.